Our 4 Phase Approach to Health and Rehabilitation
Our 4 Phase Approach to Health and Rehabilitation | services
Regaining health and stability by using our state of the art equipment and our expert licensed physical therapists
- Relief – The body will not heal when its in pain. Our doctors will minimize pain so that the healing process can begin.
- Correction – Our use of state of the art technology and procedures enables to correct the cause of your problems.
- Strengthening – Includes 3 levels:
- Increasing flexibility - As we age we get stiff; we must reserve to go to the next level.
- Endurance - Maximizing endurance is essential for long term correction and posture and strengthening.
- Super Strengthening - Super strengthening your muscle groups will create a new healthy neurological pattern in your brain to create long term postural correction.
- Wellness – Through our Health Score we will create an individualized program so that you can achieve and maintain a high level of wellness.
| Our team of experienced rehab specialists use the latest equipment and techniques:
- Nerve Block Therapy - An advanced bioelectric device which can electronically block acute and chronic pain signals without needles or injections.
- Chiropractic - Helps the body heal itself by correcting areas of spinal malfunction with effective, hands-on adjustments.
- Trigger Point Therapy - Precise, natural injections for fast, effective relief of chronic pain.
- Acupuncture - Uses Traditional Chinese Medicine to restore and maintain the body's physiological function and balance.
- Pressure Point / Massage Therapy - To relieve muscle tension and pain in all areas of the body.
- Advanced Motorized Traction - Takes all the weight and pressures off the body, while massaging the areas surrounding the spine.
- Advanced Biofeedback - State of the art computerized equipment to retrain the brain's responses to pain.
- Medical - Doctors relieve pain and accumulated stress that form adhesions in the body.
- Physical Therapy - Doctors work with muscles, tendons and ligament groups to rebuild injured areas and strengthen the body through functional activities.